Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Super Mario All-Stars

I was super upset when the last shipment of Super Mario All-Stars sold out, but very excited when Nintendo sent out one more (last) shipment. So, as you can imagine I ran out and bought it. Everywhere is advertising it as $29.99 but turns out it's $34.99 in Canada (even though our dollar is better than American right now.. Make sense of that!) Anywho, I know that IGN only gave it a 7 but I'm glad I can add it to my collection. I wanted to leave it in mint condition but I also wanna play it, so I was torn.. But ripped it open happily. So here are some shots! So far my only complaint would be those stupid stickers that seal the box because the box is cardboard and is prone to tearing off the colour as seen below..









I hope all you Mario fans get your copy before it's too late. I will try to post a review as soon as possible! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment