Monday, April 30, 2012

Newest Addition

Ebay is a dangerous place for an addict. I have found so many awesome Mario things that are simply irresistible! I have recently purchased pjs, toques, earbuds, lunch bag, jewelry, car accessories.. ect. Walmart is the second most dangerous place to go...

I went to Walmart seeking a Mario fleece throw that I saw online. Well, I found myself in the bedding isle and found a Mario Kart bed set.. Then matching curtains.. I then found a Mario pillow, place mat, Lego Mario Kart bike and kart, baseball cap, umbrella, beach towel, swim shorts. I was pretty much a junkie seeking out my Mario "crack" lol, it was scary! In the spirit of my other post on my Mario Museum (which has probably more than doubled now) I thought I would share a picture of some of my recent purchases! Enjoy and give in to your passion/obsession! (I'm determined to get onto TLC's crazy obsessions one day!!)


I am upset that Nintendo does not have more Mario products out. I saw a lot of Cars, Spider Man and Princesses. But at the same time, if it were that common, my obsession would not be as unique and shocking. If Mario were like Hello Kitty it would be easy but everyone could have the stuff I have. I like to think of myself as a die hard collector!

No comments:

Post a Comment