Thursday, May 3, 2012

Video Games Live

So excited for VGL this year (even though I have to wait until November.. The show is usually in April!). If you don't know what Video Games Live is, I suggest you check it out and buy tickets to a show near you!

In a nutshell, Video Games Live is an immersive concert event featuring music from the most popular video games of all time. Top orchestras & choirs perform along with exclusive video footage and music arrangements, synchronized lighting, solo performers, electronic percussionists, live action and unique interactive segments to create an explosive entertainment experience! On top of this, it is an event where you can show your love for Video Games by dressing up for fun or for the costume contest. They have great prizes, door prizes and game contests with prizes!

I've been 2 times and it's been a lot of fun. My only complaint was that year 1 and year 2 concerts were very similar in set lists. However, this year promises to be all new! New set list of featured games! So I have high expectations. If nothing else, it's a great day out in the city where I can get my geek on and shamelessly wear head to toe Mario! It was only $80 for great seats, so it's well worth it!

If you're going or interested in going, check out their Facebook page (Video Games Live (Concert Tour)) --> Go to Events --> Find and join your Location. Here you can talk to locals, spread the word and even request games and songs!

I'm super stoked! Hope to see you there!

Click here to check out their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment