Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gamer Gifts

I know it's early but I thought I'd do some research and find some unique gamer gifts, other than the obvious games! And hopefully this way you can ensure yourself the gifts (especially online stuff) and less stress when everyone else is scrambling to get their presents!

LUSH

As a girl, Lush is amazing, and now there is a Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar! Let your gamer chick relax in style!!! :)



Urban Outfitters

This store is amazing! I've picked out some of my favourites but you should definitely check out their site.

Nintendo Yahtzee                     Mushroom Lights





Etsy

Unique jewelry from Jujulee is super cute and inexpensive! Here are some of my favourites for fashionable gamer girls!!



Think Geek

This site is all about gamers and geeks! I couldn't possibly show you all the awesome stuff, so definitely take a peek!!! Some of my favourites include:

8-Bit Oven Mitt                                             Walls Decals



Console Controller Soaps            Various Gamer Ice Cube Trays

                 

Official Nintendo Games... And much MUCH more!



Toys R Us

The new Lego Play & Build Remote for the Wii is exclusive to Toys R Us! It looks awesome, and who doesn't love Lego?!



Cafe Press

This site is great for all ages, get hilarious gamer gear for everyone this year! Canadian site and American site. Even make your own!!!



Asian Markets

I bought these at the Asian store in Metrotown and then I bought more characters at the Richmond Night Market. You may have to hunt around, but they're definitely worth it! So cute! Now my car looks like a Mario Kart! :)



Ebay/Amazon

I hope this would be obvious to gamers. But I thought I'd give a few suggestions to look for.

               Belt Buckles                   Slippers                            Backpacks



Club Nintendo

If you aren't a member of Club Nintendo, I'd highly recommend it. If you register your Nintendo consoles and games you get coins and when you earn enough coin you can redeem them for awesome and exclusive rewards. Also if you earn enough each year before the cut off day you get yourself a free gift! Elite status Gold usually gets you a desk calendar and then Platinum earns you something extra special. Last year Higgy got our official Mario hat and this year the gift was a collectible figurine of numerous characters. It is free to join and you might as well get something back for buying a whack load of Nintendo products! They've just brought out a few more rewards so take a look! I'm waiting for the new Japanese Folding Fan to come back in stock!





Make sure to check back often, because I'll be adding to the list! :) Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment