Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sack it to me!

Higgy and I are extremely excited for they upcoming Little Big Planet 2. The first one blew our minds, and I got the one for the PSP at Christmas time, but I've been so busy I have yet to play it! :( Higgy's mom is an avid knitter and she made us a Sacboy! And soon she's going to make me a Sacboy coffee cuff! :) I can't wait. But I thought I'd let Sacboy warm our hearts by introducing Fall!


LBP 2 was supposed to be out this year, but unfortunately it was pushed back till early 2011. I'm a little disappointed, but I know it'll be worth the wait! And this way, I'll be able to replay the original and the PSP version to practice.

I love creating levels, I put so much effort into them, and yet I hardly have people play and enjoy them. I'm not the best, but I think mine are better than a lot out there. It's like, if you want hearts.. Just make the simplest level possible! It's annoying! :( But I'm excited for the new one, because they've made creating much easier and more professional!

If you're interest, check out my levels.. Our username is: mustbehiggy
Happy Gaming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment