Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Undead Nightmare DLC

So today the xbox and PlayStation are getting the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption!! It looks sweet and I'm currently just waiting on the PSN store to get it's update so I can buy it!

I would try to tell you what this DLC is all about.. but it would take so long and be too difficult for a humans brain to comprehend in words, so I will just have to post these videos from IGN about the DLC. They are official launch trailers from Rock Star. Btw, If you want to see them larger and in HD click the HD button of course and it will take you straight to IGN's video page.

Official Launcher Trailer:


More Red Dead Redemption -- Undead Nightmare Videos

 The horses look great and I'm so excited! Here is another video this time it's the multiplayer mode:


More Red Dead Redemption -- Undead Nightmare Videos

This video is about the weapons:


More Red Dead Redemption -- Undead Nightmare Videos

Is your mind blown?! ... Yeah that's what I thought. Like zombie brains splatted all over the place!

If you're getting this on the PlayStation add me so we can destroy zombies together! PSN: mustbehiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment