Sunday, September 5, 2010

Metroid completed!

So I just finished Metroid: Other M, and it blew my mind! that game is awesome.. makes Halo look like Poo-lo. No but seriously, when you finish the game - wait 'til after the credits, and that's all I'll tell ya.


I thought the game was great though and I highly recommend it to any 'hardcore' gamers that own Wii's or even anyone that doesn't consider themselves to be in the hardcore gamer category. The cut-scenes in the game were impressive and it looks so good for a Wii game. Very interesting learning more about Samus Aran and also was cool to hear her get a voice finally Nintendo doing something a lil more up to date lol. I think Mario is about the only Nintendo character to speak and all he says is, "It's a me... Mario!".

Anyway, game was impressive, lots of fun and Samus is officially BAD ASS! Not to mention damn sexy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment