Friday, September 3, 2010

PAX news

So all you gamers excited at PAX? I've been watching all the news from PAX from the playstation.blog and IGN's tweets while at work hehe.

I was just watching some game-play footage of the Portal 2 co-op feature! Which is pretty cool, me and the Katie will be able to play that together =) Although, I hate how they always show cross platform games and demos for PC games on an xbox! Even the guy commentating in the video I watched kept saying "so if you right click.. I mean er.. right trigger" come on already! Just start showing games the way they were meant to be played lol.

Also dunno if anyone is interested in the top25 games for PS3 on IGN, but I thought the top 10 were decent choices, not so much the order... I mean God of War 3 number 10?! and Metal Gear Solid 4 as number 9?!! Being beaten by GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption?! I don't think so... I mean sure those are good games too but hardly better than the 2 mentioned before. I'd have MGS4 and GoW3 in the top 5. But that's why I'm not making the IGN top25 ps3 games list I guess lol.

But yeah, still no more progress in Metroid: Other M. I really wanna play it I just haven't even had the energy after work to really do anything except lounge in front of the TV watching whatever is on really... But tonight it's movie time - The American! Should be good.. hopefully, I've seen everything else that's on anyway hehe. Guess I'll be using the weekend for gaming! Isn't that what it's for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment