Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wii time

Well, after Katie playing lots of Mario Galaxy 2 and myself finishing off Metroid: Other M... I've gotten back in to my Wii lol. I forgot how fun all the Virtual Console games were and just how fun the Nintendo games were in general.

Next game we'll be playing through soon will probably be to finish off New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Still haven't gotten round to finishing that off, but it'll happen soon enough! I actually started sitting at the PC playing some more EVE this weekend. Times are busy in the alliance and I just don't get enough time to log on and play for the time to actually get anything done... But when I do it reminds me just why it's the best MMORPG out there =)

In other news.... Sony released a new firmware update for the PS3 today, V3.42 to be exact. It's apparently a 'security update' and adds no extra features to the PS3 however it stop some kinda hacked jailbreaker nonsense that was released last month and it basically means that all those evil hackers out there who are so cheap they don't even wanna spend 50odd bucks on a game can no longer download games and run them on the PS3 and will have to go back to actually paying for stuff.

Anyway, just wanna say if you read the blog at all please add us to your follow list as we will update as often as possible... plus we'll be sure to check out your blog in return =) Anyway, keep pwning and the likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment