Sunday, September 5, 2010

Xbox

I'm not a huge first person shooter, and for that reason I don't have an Xbox. However, my sister prompted me to play an Xbox arcade game called Limbo; unfortunately it's an Xbox exclusive. I would buy an Xbox solely to play this game.

It is full of death and fear but it's stupidly addictive. You are this little insignificant person in what seems to be the forest from hell. Your goal is to survive the upcoming 15 chapters.. But there are unforeseen obstacles in your way. IGN made a comment that it is a short game. Personally, it took me almost 2 hours to complete one or two chapters until I got stuck (because I didn't realize you could grab things! lol). You are expected to survive massive spiders, bear traps, various traps and obstacles being thrown at you, strange gravity, drowning, spikes, electricity, guns, and giant saw blades.. to name a few! :|

This game is entirely trial and error. There is an achievement for completing the game with less than 5 deaths. Good luck! If you have an Xbox, you have to try this game! And let me come over to play it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment