Thursday, September 2, 2010

Metroid: Other M

So I haven't posted anything last 2 days since getting Metroid =) I actually haven't put that many hours in to it, been kinda busy. I got like 4 hours in to it maybe a lil more now. I'm liking it a lot. Only gripe I have with it is when it auto puts you in first person mode because the game wants you to scan something.. sometimes it's really hard to know what you're supposed to scan so you spend like 2 minutes scanning around you in a 360 waiting to get lucky lol.


But apart from that, I am enjoying it. Good to see some voice acting and Samus background in the game. Guess my next games for the Wii are gonna be Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Returns =) Oh they are gonna be sweet lol. Anyway, gonna get back to playing some Metroid.

No comments:

Post a Comment